March 29, 2014

IN THE KITCHEN : A good hazelnut spread aka Nutella


Some might say "What is the point then?!" if I mentioned a "good Nutella" but, really though, this is all the yum without all the sugar. Special thanks to The Whole Pantry iPhone application for the recipe.

Probably one of the easiest things I have ever made.. Took my all of 5 minutes to get the ingredients together, then 4 minutes for the food processor to do her thang.

120grams hazelnut meal
50grams raw cacao powder
80grams rice malt syrup (or any liquid sweetener)
180ml almond milk

Throw it all in a blender or food processor for 3 to 4 minutes. Like, magic! I bottled this one up for my sister in law who is a self-confessed Nutella addict.


The leftover?

Bananas dipped in chocolate, anyone?

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Oh yum! Nutella is one of my guilty pleasures, but perhaps I should give this healthy version a try! Thanks for sharing lovely one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was yum indeed! Thank you for stopping by, Anna x

      Delete