March 27, 2014

IN THE KITCHEN : Almond blueberry cake with crispy coconut crumble


You know you've struck gold when you find a refined sugar, dairy and gluten free recipe all in one! This recipe from the amazing Eleanor is basically the easiest and one of the healthiest recipes I've ever come across. Honestly, you just throw everything into your food processor and Bob's your uncle*.

I swapped out the raspberries for blueberries as I had a whole lot of them sitting in my freezer. I'd say that the raspberries would have added the tartness while the blueberries were beautifully sweet. Just enough for me, though. 

We enjoyed it with a cup of tea (milk and one sugar, thanks!) and I have to say.. It totally hit the spot.

Enjoy!


*An Australian saying for "TADAH!"

No comments:

Post a Comment