January 1, 2013

A love letter to 2012

You.

You sneaky little 2012, you.

March saw us moving in to our first little home on Brighton Road. In April we hosted both our families for Easter in our backyard. In July, my gorgeous husband turned 29.

And I'm pretty sure somewhere between the end of August and the start of September, we fell pregnant. We spent those 2 months in Bali and Singapore visiting with friends and family, clueless to what was going on inside my tummy.

September 21st, a little plus sign on a pregnancy test told us we were up for our biggest challenge yet and we couldn't be more excited. I rang in my 22nd birthday with a small celebration in October sans husband.

We celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary in November and Luke raised that bar high by jetting us off to Japan. We spent yet another Christmas and New Years without each other but considering all this beauty 2012 has thrown our way, I don't think I can find it in myself to complain.

Happy 2013, everyone. Though 2012 was a blast, something tells me this new year will bring a whole load of different surprises and I cannot wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment