April 25, 2014

16/52 (otherwise known as dropping the ball)

 
"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Mason: We went up the coast with a few friends last week. Best thing we ever did. Mason had a fantastic time with our friends' two beautiful twin girls, I watched him play with them and wondered what he would be like as a sibling.
 
 
  Linking up with Jodi's 52 project.
 
--
 
Lately, I've felt like my control over life is slipping.. Maybe it's the weather, I am not big on the rainy, grey and cold of autumn. Maybe it's my incessant ritual of putting a million things on my list and then getting upset that I never complete most of them. Maybe it's part of my body that fails me on a daily basis that angers me. Nevertheless, I feel like I may be heading towards a downward spiral of emotions. Watch out, husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment